Veneers in Sarasota, FL
Cosmetic veneers in Sarasota, FL are a versatile solution to a myriad of tooth and smile flaws.
Many patients come to our Sarasota, FL dental office with smiles that are healthy enough but may not be leaving the right impression. Discoloration, chips, misalignments, and other issues may make you feel like your smile leaves something to be desired even after you’ve been given a clean bill of health by our Sarasota, FL dentist.
Some people deal with this by hiding their smile or refusing to laugh in public. We don’t think you should have to go to these extremes, and you deserve to smile with confidence.
At Sarasota Dental Arts, we can help you gain the confidence to laugh out loud and smile without worrying about the appearance of your teeth. One of our core philosophies here at Sarasota Dental Arts, in fact, is that it is never too late to have a beautiful smile.
If you’re considering cosmetic veneers in Sarasota, FL, contact our dental team today to schedule an exam with our dentist. Dr. Kaya Aygen will examine your teeth and gums to make sure veneers are the right option for you. We also invite you to contact us if you have questions about cosmetic dentistry in Sarasota, FL.
Meanwhile, read through some of the questions we hear most often from patients who are interested in veneers.
- What are veneers?
- Are veneers the right choice for me?
- What types of flaws do veneers conceal?
- What is the veneers process?
- Will my veneers look natural?
- How do I care for my veneers?
- How long do veneers last?
- Do you offer any financing options?
- Where are you located, and what areas do you serve?
- How can I schedule an exam for veneers in Sarasota, FL?
What are veneers?
Veneers are thin shells that go over the front of your teeth to conceal flaws in your smile. Veneers are a popular option with Sarasota, FL residents and those who visit the area during the winter months from out of state. Veneers are also popular with celebrities.
Are veneers the right choice for me?
The best way to find out if veneers are a good treatment option is to call our Sarasota, FL dental office and schedule a consultation appointment with Dr. Kaya Aygen. He’ll discuss your dental history and check for any problems that might require treatment before we place veneers.
Dr. Aygen will also share his professional opinion as to whether veneers are the most appropriate way to treat your cosmetic issues. In some cases, other treatments, like a dental crown or orthodontics, may be more appropriate, and if that’s true for you, we’ll let you know about your options.
What types of flaws do veneers conceal?
Veneers are one of the most popular options we offer to help patients just like you improve their smile. Using these thin shells of porcelain, we can conceal an incredible range of cosmetic dental flaws so that people see your absolute best side every single time you smile.
Veneers can solve a number of common aesthetic concerns, including:
- Concealing areas of whitening-resistant discoloration
- Evening out color for a more uniform appearance
- Covering chips, cracks, and other damage
- Widening teeth to improve the appearance of gaps
- Reshaping teeth so that they blend in better with the rest of your smile
- Improving the appearance of teeth that are misaligned
- Lengthening teeth that appear eroded or too short
- Concealing gummy smiles
What is the veneers process?
Once you and Dr. Aygen agree to veneers, we’ll prepare a custom template, which creates a prototype for your veneers. You’ll get to try these out to make sure that you are happy with your new smile before we create your permanent veneers.
Dr. Aygen is careful to design veneers that enhance and complement your natural face shape and complexion. Your new smile will look natural and lifelike. Our goal is to create a smile that looks like you were born to have it!
Your veneers will be bonded to your teeth, and with good care, they will last you for several years. You can help to lengthen the longevity of your dentistry with good home oral hygiene habits and regular check-ups at our office. If you have any concerns about your veneers, notify our office right away so that we can make any necessary repairs.
Will my veneers look natural?
Veneers in Sarasota, FL are very natural looking. When you smile, it will simply look as if you have stunning teeth and a uniform smile. Our veneers are designed with your smile in mind. Apart from giving you a beautiful smile, they also look natural because they are customized to fit.
How do I care for my veneers?
Following veneer placement, our dentist will provide instructions to help you care for your veneers.
It’s important to remember that veneers are cosmetic and will not prevent gum disease or cavities. You will still need to visit our Sarasota, FL dentist twice per year for cleanings and exams.
How long do veneers last?
The better you take care of your veneers, the longer they will last. In some cases, veneers have lasted for close to two decades.
Our team can provide tips to help you get the best mileage.
Do you offer any financing options?
At Sarasota Dental Arts, we work hard to help you get the care and treatments you want and deserve by offering several payment options and even an in-house Dental Savings Plan.
Our payment options include:
- Major credit card
CareCredit is a healthcare credit card that offers easy repayment options and interest-free financing to qualified patients. A member of our team can help you apply, and approval usually takes only a few minutes.
Our in-house Dental Savings Plan is designed to help you get the treatments you want without hurting your budget.
Our Dental Savings Plan includes:
- 1 comprehensive exam to check for dental issues
- 1 annual exam to boost prevention
- 1 emergency exam for your peace of mind
- 2 teeth cleanings (prophylaxis or perio maintenance)
- 2 oral cancer screenings to keep you safe
- 1 fluoride tooth desensitizing treatment
- 4 bitewing x-rays
- X-rays as needed throughout the year
- Full mouth x-rays or panorex
- 10 percent off CT (3D imaging) scans
- 15 percent off additional prophylaxis, fluoride, dental sealants, fillings, core, buildups, and oral surgery
- 10 percent off of crowns, veneers, periodontal maintenance, scaling & root planning, periodontics, root canal therapy, dentures, partials, implants, and night guards
- $100 off in-office teeth whitening
- $50 off take-home whitening trays—whiten your teeth on your own time
- $500 off full treatment Invisalign—a straight smile discreetly
- $250 off express Invisalign
Contact our Sarasota, FL dental office to learn more about our comprehensive Dental Savings Plan today.
Where are you located, and what areas do you serve?
We are located at 7162 S. Beneva Road near Palmer Ranch Parkway, just minutes from Siesta Key and Little Sarasota Bay.
We proudly serve patients in Palmer Ranch, Gulf Gate, Venice, Osprey, Nokomis, South Sarasota, and beyond!
We also serve snowbirds who visit our city from the north each year!
How can I schedule an exam for veneers in Sarasota, FL?
Dr. Aygen is always happy to welcome new patients to our Sarasota, FL dental office—whether local or visiting from out of town.
If you’re considering veneers in Sarasota, FL, simply contact our office to schedule an exam with our dentist. If you have questions about cosmetic dentistry or porcelain veneers, we invite you to get in touch with our team today.