Replacing a missing tooth with a dental implant is one of the best ways to protect your smile and your oral health, but some patients are curious about other alternatives because they have heard that dental implants are cost-prohibitive and may not work for everyone. Dental implants are actually more affordable than ever!
If you are searching for information about implants or dental bridges in Sarasota, you have come to the right place! We will share some of the ways you can benefit from choosing a dental implant or a bridge to replace a missing tooth.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Choosing dental implants to complete your smile results in a number of health and practical benefits!
Health benefits include:
- Dental implants prevent bone loss that is common with tooth loss.
- Dental implants keep your teeth from shifting by filling the gap in your smile.
- Since they integrate with your bone, they last a long time.
- Dental implants can provide support for a bridge or denture.
- You will have wider dietary choices.
Other dental implant benefits:
- They look and feel natural.
- Dental implants require the same level of care as your natural teeth – brushing, flossing, dental cleanings, and exams.
- They don’t move or shift.
- No one will notice you have a dental implant.
Dental implants provide patients with the type of convenience that we need in day-to-day life. You can have your dental implant placed and other than regular care, you do not need to worry about them.
Dental Bridge Benefits
Sometimes patients want to know if a dental bridge can do the same job as a dental implant. While dental bridges do not have the same health benefits of dental implants, they have some benefits of their own:
- We create dental bridges to look natural.
- With the proper care, a dental bridge can last for years.
- Your bridge can help protect your bite by keeping your teeth from shifting.
Dental Crowns and Bridges in Sarasota FL
If you want to learn about dental implants and bridges in Sarasota and find which option will work best for you, contact Sarasota Dental Arts today!