Every stage of life has its own specific dental needs and concerns.
Dr. Aygen has the skills and knowledge necessary to provide customized patient care so that we can offer geriatric dentistry at our Sarasota, FL dental office.
As your dentist in Sarasota, FL, Dr. Aygen will take the time to get to know you as a person so that he has a deep understanding of your unique needs. One of our core beliefs is that you are never too old to have a comfortable, healthy smile.
Creating a Fantastic Experience
- We offer the services you need – Whether you are seeking to replace missing teeth with dentures or dental implants (or both), you’d like help dealing with periodontal health conditions, or you’d like to spruce up your smile’s appearance with cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Aygen can help.
- We can coordinate care – Your dental health and your systemic health are intricately linked. This means that conditions in one affect the other. Dr. Aygen is more than happy to work together with your other health care providers to make sure you are getting exactly the right care for your needs.
- We offer IV sedation – Dental fear is common, no matter how old you are. And it’s certainly nothing to be embarrassed by. If you have any worry or anxiety about your appointment, let us know. We’ll discuss your sedation options so that you can have a comfortable, relaxed experience.
- Dr. Aygen will listen carefully to your needs – We aren’t here to tell you what to do. Dr. Aygen is your partner, and he will listen to your goals and concerns and then work with you to develop a treatment plan that is customized specifically for you.
- Our office was designed with your needs in mind – We welcome our senior patients, and we want to make sure your dental experience is fantastic! From our homey lobby to our friendly team to our patient treatment rooms, we’ll help you feel comfortable and welcome!
Call Your Sarasota Dentist
Whether you’re just here for the winter or you live here year-round, we are happy to provide you with the excellent care you want and deserve. Call Sarasota Dental Arts at (941) 927-8287 to get started!