As your dentist in Gulf Gate Estate, Sarasota, FL, Dr. Aygen wants to make sure you always have the best possible experience every time you visit our office. One of the ways we do this is by using the most up-to-date and modern treatment options available.
Dentistry continues to evolve, and new technologies allow us to increase the comfort, efficiency, and effectiveness of your treatments. The days of painful and unpredictable dentistry are over! Thanks to modern techniques and equipment, you have nothing to fear.
We’d like to tell you a little bit about some of the technologies we’ve incorporated into our practice here at Sarasota Dental Arts:
- Digital x-rays and imaging – Digital imaging has changed our lives in so many ways. Just about every one of us carries a small digital camera in our pockets to document our lives and capture gorgeous sunsets! Digital imaging in the dental office means that we can take highly precise x-rays and photos so we can catch problems at the earliest possible moment for the most conservative treatment.
- Intraoral cameras – A small camera embedded in a wand allows Dr. Aygen to transmit images from the inside of your mouth to chairside monitors. In essence, it allows you to see what we see! These close-up images provide more accurate diagnostics and make it easier for you to understand our concerns and our recommendations.
- Lasers – Lasers aren’t just for sci-fi movies! Dental lasers are incredibly precise images that allow us to treat a range of issues with greater comfort and reliability than ever before. Additionally, their high level of precision allows us to accurately target problem areas and preserve your healthy tissue.
- Rotary endodontics – Scared of root canals? There’s no longer a reason to be! Rotary endodontic instruments combined with modern anesthetics and Dr. Aygen’s compassionate nature means that root canals are more comfortable and more successful than ever before. This also means more teeth can be saved and fewer extractions are necessary.
- CT-guided implant surgery – When placing implants, it’s crucial to get the placement exactly right. Using computed tomography, we can do precisely that. This means that implants are placed right the first time for high success rates and the best possible results.
Would you like to learn more about how we’ve combined modern technology with old-fashioned friendly and compassionate care?
Call Sarasota Dental Arts today to schedule your next (or your first!) appointment!