Ultimately, that’s what we’re about at the office of Kaya Aygen, DDS – your dentist in Sarasota, FL!
Your comfort, your needs, and your goals take first priority here. Dr. Aygen is dedicated to making sure that you always have a voice in your care, and that respect colors every relationship we build.
Here are just a few of the ways we put you first:
- We accept a wealth of major dental insurance plans, making it easy for you to get the care you need when you need it. We also accept third-party payment from CareCredit as well as short-term in-office payment plans.
- We use up-to-date dental technology to increase your comfort and your safety. Every single technology we’ve incorporated in our practice, from comfortable and low-radiation digital imaging to laser therapy and even noise-reducing headphones, was selected with our patients’ needs in mind.
- Snowbirds are always welcome at Sarasota Dental Arts! We welcome our neighbors who are here for the season and happily coordinate with your dentist up north to make sure you get the care you deserve, wherever you are and no matter the time of year!
- Space is kept open in our schedule in case you experience a dental emergency. In most cases, we are able to see you the very same day to treat your pain and solve your problem.
- We are proud to offer safe and effective IV sedation dentistry to our patients. This helps even the most anxious patients relax and remain calm throughout treatment so you can get the care you need to stay healthy.
- Denture repair is available right here in our office – even if your dentures were crafted elsewhere! If your dentures are damaged or are no longer fitting correctly, please give us a call so we can assess the fit and make any needed corrections.
As you can see, we’ve thought of just about everything! And, of course, if you know of anything else that would help improve your dental experience at Sarasota Dental Arts, don’t hesitate to let us know!