Utilization of the Latest Innovations in Dentistry
Dentistry is advancing rapidly, bringing us new technologies that improve the quality of care we are able to provide. At Sarasota Dental Arts, our staff is devoted to exceeding your expectations by utilizing a variety of technological advances in dentistry, including:
- Digital Impressions: Say goodbye to the thick dental trays of goop! Taking impressions with a sweep of a computer wand is much easier and a lot more accurate. This technology helps our patients with strong gag reflexes to have some peace of mind.
- Digital X-Rays: This utilizes 80% less radiation than traditional x-rays. It also allows us instant imaging, thus reducing your time at the dental office.
- 3-D Printer: We are able to use our 3-D printer to make in house restorations, saving you time.
- Intra Oral Camera: A small camera that is placed inside your mouth, giving us an up-close view for detecting damaged fillings and crowns, gum disease, and other problems. This also allows you to see what we are seeing.
- Dental Implants: This is considered the very best alternative to missing teeth and takes minutes to place in the mouth. Whether you need to replace one tooth, multiple teeth or to hold a denture in place, dental implants can be life changing!
- Clear Orthodontic Treatment & Retainers: This is one of the latest innovations in orthodontics! This treatment is beneficial for individuals whose teeth require minor movement. It is a great alternative to traditional wire braces and is more cost effective!
We Care about Your Dental Experience
For patients that need additional relaxation options we offer:
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation: This is also known as laughing gas and is a colorless gas that is safe and effective for decreasing anxiety during your appointment. This will help you to feel more relaxed during your treatment.
- IV Conscious Sedation: For patients that need a little deeper sedation than nitrous. Most patients even fall asleep with this type of sedation and feel very relaxed!
Beautiful and Comfortable Office
Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped with beautifully constructed private dental operatories, a relaxing reception area with soft comfortable seating, a refreshment bar with complimentary tea, coffee, hot chocolate and water. Our operatories have blankets, neck and knee pillows, essential oil aromatherapy of your choice, and noise cancelling headphones programmed to the music of your choice.
Exceptional Customer Service
We strive to exceed your expectations in giving you 5 star treatment during your experience with us. From the moment when you walk in, to the moment you are finished with your appointment, we look forward to helping you enjoy your visit while being respectful of your time.
Focus on Patient Education
We strongly believe that utilizing the latest innovations in dentistry while educating our patients on the variety of dental procedures available is crucial to achieving optimal oral health! As you can see on our website, the various dental procedures that we provide at our office are performed utilizing the very best materials with the latest technologies. Our gentle hygienists and dental assistants carefully go over instructions to ensure you are receiving the very best care.
Great Location and Various Payment Options
Our office is conveniently located on Beneva Road, at the Palmer Ranch Pkwy traffic light. We are in the Professional Plaza of Beneva Square. We accept all the major credit cards, cash or checks as well as extended and interest-free financing options with CareCredit (based on credit approval). We will also electronically file your dental insurance plan. For patients that do not have a dental insurance plan, we have an affordable Dental Savings Plan that will save you money on your very first visit, if you apply on the same day.
Our Commitment to a Better Environment
We are deeply committed to contributing to a cleaner environment for all. We have put significant thought into the design and choice of equipment for our office to ensure that we are environmentally friendly and we use minimal environmental resources.
There are several examples we have taken as an indication of our commitment...
- Paperless Office: We use electronic record keeping for our patient files, thus eliminating the need for paper folders, charts, tabs, progress notes and so on. We use paper files only as needed, thereby reducing paper waste.
- Digital X-Rays: The use of digital radiographs not only reduces the amount of radiation required to capture an image, but it also eliminates the need for chemical agents to develop x-ray film. Further, by abandoning dental film, we have eliminated the need for the special disposal of the lead foil that comes with each x-ray film.
- Energy Efficient Lighting: We utilize energy efficient light bulbs throughout our office. Energy efficient light bulbs require less energy, thereby reducing CO2 emissions, sulfur oxide, and high levels of nuclear waste.
- Filtered Water Lines: We use a filtered system for our dental water lines. The use of filtered water versus city water in the dental chairs inhibits growth of bacterial bio film thereby eliminating the need to use chemical detergents and harsh disinfectants.
- Essential Oil Aromatherapy: 100% pure plant-based oils with no chemicals or perfumes are utilized to not only add freshness and relaxation but provide antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal benefits to our rooms as well.
We Pamper YOU…and Your SMILE!
Overall, our goal is to provide superior dental care while creating a relaxing and comfortable environment for our patients. We are dedicated and committed to meeting all of your oral health needs to ensure your optimal oral health. Schedule your appointment today so that we can show you how we pamper YOU....and your SMILE!